Superior quality woven Type-C cable capable of 60W power transmission for PD flash charging and super fast transmission. Reinforced at either end, and with upgraded copper cores, the cable is built to last.
What is PD Flash Charging?
PD (Power Delivery) flash charging enhances power transmission with the connector cable and expands the cable bus during application. This offers a higher voltage and a current transmission power as high as 100W. In addition the direction of power transmission can also be changed. The default for Type-C is 5V/3A. However since the inception of the PD protocol this has now been increased to 100W maximum power. The result, is faster superior charging.
- Using a 60W PD Flash Charge this cable can fully charge a laptop with a Type-C port (such as a MacBook)in as little as 2.5 hours.
- A Huawei P20 will reach full charge in approximately 1.5 hours with a 3A current (requires a charging head with Type-C port)
- Supports QC 3.0 charging of Huawei, Samsung, Xiaomi, Smartisan etc.
- Transmits a 1GB file in just 30 seconds
A one hour lab test when compared with a standard cable showed that this PD cable can achieve 86% charge in 60 minutes, whereas comparatively the standard cable only achieved 65% charge in 60 minutes for the same device (*as tested in Baseus Laboratory, please not individual results may vary depending on other factors).
- Type C to Type C - PD2.0 Data Charge Cable
- Length : 1m
- Extended single piece SR joints help prevent cracking and breakage at the connectors. The cable can withstand a 30 degree bend without cracking
- Cable wiring is extended by an additional 20mm at each end, and this is fully concealed with SR covering.
- Durable high density woven material for superior protection and longevity
- Resistant to folding, bending or tangling
- Thickened tinned copper upgraded cores provide stable low loss transmission
- Aluminium alloy + TPE connector ends
- Velcro cable tie included to assist with tidy storage
- Available in 2 x lengths and 3 x colour combinations.